9.22.2009

PHOTOGRAPHY FROM THE TOM



Cycling, the worlds second favorite sport. In American sports it falls a lot lower on the favorite sports list though, its closer to the bottom than the top. For just the third year Missouri has played host to one of the top 5 cycling races outside of Europe, the Tour of Missouri.

If you follow me on twitter you know I love cycling, so of course I went. Well, actually, if you want to know the truth, I was dreaming about this day for weeks. It was the final stage of the 7 day race. It was a cool late summer day that was spent with friends wondering the circuit course around downtown Kansas City. The best part about the day was that it was free minus the snacks we had at The Cashew.

The Tour was won by the American, Dave Zabriskie, who rode for team Garmin.

Below are just a few photos I took that day. If you would like to see more, check out my flickr site.








Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails