8.08.2011

BAKER BROTHERS LOGO IDENTITY


A new coffee shop/cafe is opening soon in downtown Mt. Vernon, Ohio and I had the opportunity to work with them to create their logo identity. A bit about the process below.

The inspiration was set in 1890s. The Baker brothers lived and worked as druggist in the town of Mt. Vernon in the late 1800s. My research led me to this mood board that I used to begin my design process.

Many logos where sketched or designed to capture the requirements of the client. These are a few of the concepts at different stages of the process.
The final logo chosen was the one seen below/left but it needed to be revised. Several revisions and few new hat designs later, the final logo.








Share

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work Arthur. Really varied alternatives as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails