10.30.2009

WHISKERINO



The beard growing phenomenon called Whiskerino starts NOVEMBER 1st, 2009. This year I will be growing and showing for the first time after watching from the sidelines in 2007. This year designers JR, Brandon and myself will be challenging our creativity and teaming up to create a photograph documentary of our 4 months of beard growing. In order to participate in Whiskerino one must sign up on the first day of November and upload a photo several times a week as proof of the progress. Below are some photos I took of JAR from Whiskerino 2007.







Look for my photos on Whiskerino and check back often as I will be posting some of the photos here.

1 comment:

  1. for some reason I can't become a member to post pics. Says registration is closed...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails