5.04.2011

NATIONAL BIKE MONTH


Since May is National Bike Month and Bike Week is May 16th - 20th I thought I would share some personal bike related projects I have been working on.

The first is a logo (seen above) I created from inspiration from a poster I designed. The logo is for a group ride that happens once a week in Kansas City.

The second is a poster I designed for my office. It will be 24" x 36" and printed on canvas.


(Click on the image to view larger)

KC is also getting its very own bike sharing program. Check it out this Friday in the Crossroads.

Get out and enjoy a ride on your bike this month.

Share

1 comment:

  1. that is a sweet logo. I just read an article about lawnmower sharing this morning on Consumerist (http://consumerist.com/2011/05/why-dont-people-share-lawnmowers.html). Good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails